Planning an eco-friendly wedding? On a tight budget? Love simple deco? well then using greenery in your wedding theme would work beautifully. Here are a few pointers when using greenery at your wedding.
- Flowers can be a huge cost rather than using greenery from a garden.
- Green is a very calming colour which is needed on your wedding day! It’s known as the restful colour along with freshness and growth.
- We also just love garlands of greenery on the tables, it gives weddings a dramatic effect without breaking the budget.
- Add roof installations of greenery to bring the look & feel together, it can also work to hide light fittings.
- Using greenery is great as it goes with any other colour, some work better than others but it’s a neutral base, you can add on from there (if you want).
- There are some wonderful green bouquets being created, branch out and use aloes, succulents or air plants.
- Use greenery as smaller details, like name tags or to decorate your wedding cake.
- Why not bring green into your wedding dress? duck egg green or sage is a very soft colour.
- Add greenery to your seating chart if allows, for a softer look.
- Create hoops or hanging items of greenery to break a solid wall or for texture behind the bridal table.
- Hire in trees to make a venue look smaller & warmer.
- Wedding stationery using greenery is just lovely, it’s neutral and sets the tone for the wedding.
- We know greenery is a huge trend and has been for the last couple of years, but we can see it’s here to stay for a long time. Enjoy this lovely trend while it lasts.
- We love greenery for weddings as it compliments most venues and brings the outdoors inside.
- Remember to make your wedding your own, with our favourite rule, use personal details that represent you as a couple that gives your wedding personality.
We have put together some images from Pinterest for inspiration!